Designs by Tabbykat Logo

Designs by Tabbykat Logo
Go to my website

Friday, 16 August 2013

Sad News of John my Hubby

It is with great sadness the I have to tell you all that my hubby John passed away at 10am Thursday 15 August 2013.

He was very much loved by myself and all his family and will be greatly missed.

He is now pain free and at peace, I was with him but sadly our two daughters did not arrive in time, he has had a dreadful 2 years with firstly with his heart problems and this past year with his aggressive cancer.

Hugs Hazel

6 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel I am so sorry to read this, sending massive hugs your way.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say Hazel on hearing your very sad news. Now John will be at peace and will never suffer pain again. Thinking of You and the family. Comforting Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you at this sad time. Luv Dee & Michael xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dee

    I am hoping you are Dee McManus for Leeds, it is such a long time since we were in contact I loved out get togethers at Barmston - do you still go there? Please email me at hazelb47@googlemail.com if you are my old friend Dee.

    I am sorry we are meeting up again under such sad circumstances, John was the best I will miss he greatly.

    Hugs Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel

    I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. Sympathy's to you and your family at this difficult time

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Hazel. So sorry to hear of your sad loss.
    Big hugs to you. With love from Hilary xxxx

    ReplyDelete